Teachings of Baba Bhuman Shah Ji
All you need to eliminate your belly is a few square feet whether it’s at the gym or in your living room to complete this flab-blasting bodyweight circuit.
- Advaita VedantaThe Dera believes in Ekmev, Advitya (Unique), Omni present, Omnicient, Omnipotent God who is Nirgun as well as Sagun.
- Nirgun Sagun ParmatmaThe Dera believes in Nirgun-Nirakar, Sagun-Sakar God ( One who has forms and attributes, without formed attribute, without form and with form) Who creates the universe, sustains in the middle and absorbs the world in itself. He is Eternal.
- Continuous Remembrance of GodThe Dera considers that God can be easily realised by continous remembrance of God. In the Dera, every morning and evening Gurubani is recited and Aarti and Prayer to God and Baba Bhuman Shah is done.
- SatsangBy attending the Satsangs interest increases in remembering God. Gradually the human mind forgoes the attachment of world and enjoy the Love of God .
- Serve the PoorThe Dera gives the entire importance to serving the poor, needy and sick because service done unselfishly diverts into Devotion.
- Reject DiscriminationThe Dera does not accept any kind of discrimination as casteism, richness and poverty, upper and lower classes in human beings.
- Avoid ViolenceThe Dera considers all kinds of violence evil and strictly instructs the Followers to avoid from all kinds of violence.
- Say No to IntoxicationThe Dera does not allow any kind of Intoxication and Drugs because Intoxication makes man weak Economically, Physically, Mentally,Morally and Socially .
- Sanyas staying within MayaAsceticism (Sanyas) from the wordly thing is by mind (mann) and not by body.The Dera preaches the followers that they should remain away from Materialism.
- Female-foeticide is SinThe Dera considers the female- foeticide as an abominable crime and inspires the followers to curb this menace.
- Essence of GuruGod can be only realized under the Guidance and Grace of Guru. The Dera gives utmost importance to the Guru and Saints who have realized God.
- Think Positive Always think positive. One who always keeps tracking on the true path will lead to progress and prosperity.
- OthersThe Dera strictly prohibits Dowry- system.
Serving the parents is called the Sacred act.
Anger diverts into Peace by regular remembrance of God.